Monday March 9th at 8.00 pm Blewbury Manor Barn
Tickets £6 (includes a glass of wine) from the Post Office, or on the door (if not sold out)
Nowadays we see and hear all sort of statements about our food and the way it is produced, and that things have to change. We are told that we need to change our diet, to become vegetarian or even vegan. Through reading reports and research from all over the world Anthony Simpson will bring clarity to these statements in his talk.
Do you know the answers to these questions?
- Do we grow enough food to feed the world?
- What about food miles – isn’t local food better?
- Is our diet sustainable in a net-zero carbon world?
- How much of our agricultural land do we use for meat & dairy?
- How do food choices impact fires in the Amazon, ocean dead zones & water shortages?
- Can a plant-based diet give us all the nutrients we need?
Anthony’s talk will answer these, and other climate-based problems that are widely discussed nowadays.