These are published every 2 months.
It looks as if we can start to plan for a greener future after Coronavirus.
Children will soon all be heading off to school, and restrictions are being lifted. So we need to keep up with how climate change will affect us, and with what our government and big businesses are doing to keep their promises to reduce emissions and keep average temperature rise to less than 1.5°C.
May/June SB Newsletter
- Sustainable Blewbury activities
- News from Beeswax Farm
- Charming Long-tailed Tits video!
- Tiny plankton tell the ocean’s story
- Greta Thunberg: Climate change ‘as urgent’ as coronavirus
- Great Britain heads for record coal-free period during lockdown
- Church investments in major oil companies
- 18 reasons why you should go meat-free
- Record breaking temperatures in Siberia
- Climate change meteorology
- The Time is Now … for a green and fair recovery