At last: the end of Trump’s era of denialism
The vision laid out in the actions that have been signed by Joe Biden is transformative.
- A pathway for oil and gas drilling to be banned from public lands.
- A third of America’s land and ocean protected.
- The government ditching the combustion engine from its entire vehicle fleet.
- Battery-powered trucks delivering America’s mail.
- Electric tanks, operated by the US military.
- New climate-friendly policies for farmers.
- Resources for the urban communities, typically low-income people of colour.
“We can’t wait any longer – we see it with our own eyes, we feel it in our bones,” Biden implored.
The United States is back and serious about tackling the climate crisis.
You can read more at bit.ly/370sOSz